Your data and how I use it.
At Elleplate, I collect the information you submit via my contact form to allow me to:
- Contact you to in response to your enquiry about my driving tuition services.
If you become a client of mine, then I will use this information to assist me in:
- Verifying your driving licence information prior to your first lesson,
- Communicating with you regarding your training, e.g. sending you a lesson plan,
- Texting you confirmation of lesson dates and times.
I will also record further information that you provide during the course of your driving tuition with me, such as:
- Details of your practical test booking,
- Records of payments you make to me for my services – as part of my financial record keeping.
During the time you are a client of mine, you are free to see all your personal data that I have; please just ask.
I do not share your data with any third parties.
If you decide not to continue with my services, e.g. because you have passed your test – or for any other reason, I will then delete all your personal information from my records.